Maintenance Engineering and Planning Department
As a company operating in aviation maintenance sector, we are in search of Maintenance Planning Engineer to be employed at Maintenance Engineering and Planning Department.
Planning of maintenance data, personnel, tools/equipment, materials and hangar availability in compliance with customers’ workorder in performance of maintenance activities.
- Bachelor of engineering degree from Aviation, Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electrical-Electronics, Avionic or other studies relevant to the maintenance and continuing airworthiness
- At least 2 years’ experience in the aviation sector (preferably in Maintenance Engineering and Planning Department)
- Good command of English
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- For male candidates, completed military service is preferred